My Performance and Workplace Coaching is an opportunity to:
- Discuss and reflect on workplace or performance concerns in a confidential and supportive space
- Remember what makes you shine and Identify your signature strengths
- Build your confidence, self-belief and resilience to take action and tackle new challenges
- Enhance authority and credibility with improved leadership skills, confidence and presence
- Re-visit work objectives and goals in a more positive light, and increase your performance, innovation, creativity and output
- Communicate your accomplishments and skills in a persuasive and professional way that attracts the attention of managers and recruiters.
I was hoping the coaching sessions would help me build confidence to perform to the best of my ability in my new role. The coaching has met and exceeded my expectations.
I gained a better understanding for my role within the company, better self-awareness and my confidence has grown significantly. I am now more likely to speak up in meetings when I have something to contribute. I find difficult conversations easier to have with my team members and feel my confidence in all areas has developed. The biggest breakthrough was realising that I am more capable than I think I am. I contribute more and have confidence in what I have to say. I am more determined to raise concerns/tackle issues before they become bigger problems within my team and company-wide.
I was surprised by the way that I came up with answers and solutions myself with very little guidance. Sarah is brilliant at guiding you through thought processes to achieve the best solutions to often difficult situations. I benefited the most from having the time to think through and discuss things with someone from outside of the company.N, Sales Development Team Leader
Clarity and Focus Strategy Session – £95.00 (1 hour) or £145.00 (90 minutes)
- Gain clarity on any workplace or performance concerns, or benefit from some impartial, expert insight in confidence, when you need it. Includes a follow-up plan of action.
- Flexible Skype or telephone consultations, pay-as-you-go or one-off coaching options, depending on the support you need.
First 90-days Performance and Workplace Coaching Package –£595.00
Ideal for individuals who would like to invest in their own professional development and want to make the most of their first 90 days in a new role or organisation, accelerate your on-boarding and navigate those early days, or if returning to work after a career break or post-maternity leave.
- Free consultation call (30 minutes)
- 6 Telephone/Online coaching sessions (1x90 mins, 5x60 mins), typically held each fortnight.
- Weekly email support to sustain focus and action
- 30-minute post-coaching follow-up call.
Executive, Organisational or In-house Performance Coaching
Sarah Robinson Coaching offers a flexible programme of 1-to-1 coaching which provides a confidential and impactful solution to support managers and HR to help develop an individual’s workplace performance or job success.
Dependent on the approach and programme used, coaching can be an integral part of:
- Development Action Plans or Appraisal Process, and support the participant’s objectives and development goals
- Explore key areas of focus, including identification of on‐the‐job stretch assignments that provide scope/depth/complexity of learning
- Identify signature strengths that can be used to address critical areas for development
- Learning activities, behavioural tips and skill building resources
- Outcomes and measures of success.
If you would like to talk about how I can help you or your employees with my flexible coaching programmes, contact me for a free, no obligation consultation. Fees available on request further to a consultation to discuss requirements.
I hoped to work out what I really wanted to achieve, and the coaching helped me to see this and how to phrase my goals in a clear, business like way. As I went through the coaching journey, I found I wanted to be more positive and I began concentrating on and highlighting the good aspects of my work style. I’ve gained more confidence in myself and confidence in taking action to achieve my goals in a way that would benefit both myself and the business.
I found that the talking style was very free and I could take the conversation in a way that was right for me. I find the sessions to be very relaxed and beneficial and enjoyed the freedom to discuss any issues I had freely. (The major insight made is…) that I have the ability to improve myself and be an even more productive member of the team, and that I can phrase things slightly differently to communicate in a more business savvy way.Laura, Customer Service Adviser