We offer a flexible programme of 1-to-1 and group coaching programmes which provide a confidential and impactful solution to support managers and HR to help develop an individual’s workplace performance or job success.
Workplace Coaching can be an integral part of:
- Development Action Plans or Appraisal Process, and support the participant’s objectives and development goals
- Explore key areas of focus, including identification of on‐the‐job stretch assignments that provide scope/depth/complexity of learning
- Discuss and reflect on workplace or performance concerns in a confidential and supportive space
- Remember what makes you shine and identify your signature strengths to address areas of development
- Build your confidence, self-belief and resilience to take action and tackle new challenges
- Enhance authority and credibility with improved leadership skills and presence
- Re-visit work objectives and goals in a more positive light, and increase your performance, innovation, creativity and output
- Communicate your accomplishments and skills in a persuasive and professional way that attracts the attention of managers and key stakeholders.
- Helping businesses support the needs of employees exiting their organisation due to redundancy, and enabling them to smoothly move on to the next stage of their career.
Executive & Leadership Development
- Discover and nurture your internal talent through assessments, coaching, upskilling and transitioning.
- Unlock your potential when you want to progress in your career or with your organisation.
Retirement Transition Programmes
- Improving retirement readiness with tailored non-financial and emotional transition support.