We offer a flexible programme of 1-to-1 and group coaching programmes which provide a confidential and impactful solution to support managers and HR to help develop an individual’s workplace performance or job success.
Workplace Coaching can be an integral part of:
- Development Action Plans or Appraisal Process, and support the participant’s objectives and development goals
- Explore key areas of focus, including identification of on‐the‐job stretch assignments that provide scope/depth/complexity of learning
- Discuss and reflect on workplace or performance concerns in a confidential and supportive space
- Remember what makes you shine and identify your signature strengths to address areas of development
- Build your confidence, self-belief and resilience to take action and tackle new challenges
- Enhance authority and credibility with improved leadership skills and presence
- Re-visit work objectives and goals in a more positive light, and increase your performance, innovation, creativity and output
- Communicate your accomplishments and skills in a persuasive and professional way that attracts the attention of managers and key stakeholders.
Executive & Leadership Development
- Discover and nurture your internal talent through assessments, coaching, upskilling and transitioning.
- Unlock your potential when you want to progress in your career or with your organisation
- Expert help when you want to do something different but don’t know what or how to get there
- Helping businesses support the needs of employees exiting their organisation due to redundancy. and enabling them to smoothly move on to the next stage of their career.
- Expert careers consultancy to transition smoothly onto the next stage of their career.
Retirement Transition Programmes
- Preparing leavers for retirement with unique retirement readiness assessments, resources to explore options, create and plan new activities, and support the non-financial issues and anxieties during this transition.
Organisations supported include:
In my role as an Accredited Coach for the University of Birmingham’s Coaching Academy, I support senior professional services staff and academics to improve performance and confidence.
I’m also an Approved Retirement Coach for Aston University.
I’ve previously worked as an Associate Career Consultant with NetExpat, Chiumento Consulting and Outplacement First, providing career consultancy and coaching to middle and senior managers who have been made redundant, or involved in outplacement programmes and career transition.
I’m really proud to be a Volunteer Mentor for One Million Mentors and UpRising, a youth leadership programme empowering young people to tackle pressing social challenges and encourage positive social change. I’ve also mentored women who have worked at the charities Princes Trust and Sense, as part of the UK Aspire Mentoring Programme.
I hoped to work out what I really wanted to achieve, and the coaching helped me to see this and how to phrase my goals in a clear, business like way. As I went through the coaching journey, I found I wanted to be more positive and I began concentrating on and highlighting the good aspects of my work style. I’ve gained more confidence in myself and confidence in taking action to achieve my goals in a way that would benefit both myself and the business.
(The major insight made is…) that I have the ability to improve myself and be an even more productive member of the team, and that I can phrase things slightly differently to communicate in a more business savvy way.
Customer Service Adviser, IT company
I was hoping the coaching sessions would help me build confidence to perform to the best of my ability in my new role. The coaching has met and exceeded my expectations.
I gained a better understanding for my role within the company, better self-awareness and my confidence has grown significantly. I am now more likely to speak up in meetings when I have something to contribute. I find difficult conversations easier to have with my team members and feel my confidence in all areas has developed. The biggest breakthrough was realising that I am more capable than I think I am. I contribute more and have confidence in what I have to say. I am more determined to raise concerns/tackle issues before they become bigger problems within my team and company-wide.
I was surprised by the way that I came up with answers and solutions myself with very little guidance. Sarah is brilliant at guiding you through thought processes to achieve the best solutions to often difficult situations. I benefited the most from having the time to think through and discuss things with someone from outside of the company.
Sales Development Team Leader, Software company
Sarah’s fantastic, providing exactly the right balance between challenge and support. We used Strengths Profiling as the basis for our coaching, and I found this a stimulating approach which really unlocked my thinking. Sarah was particularly great at helping me to explore how I had demonstrated – and could make more of – my unrealised strengths. I felt so much more positive by the end our sessions.
Senior Strategic Planning Officer for a University
I feel much more confident in my ability to do my job as a result of the coaching. I feel more confident in my role as a line manager as Sarah gave me lots of advice around this. I manage my time better and feel less stressed, as I’ve put in place some of the strategies we talked about during the sessions … I also feel I am more open and have a better relationship with my line manager as a result of the coaching.
Service Manager for a Charity Regulatory Body