If your written application has done its job of showing your potential and created an interview opportunity, then preparation is vital. You need to be confident that you will demonstrate your experience and skill-set in a positive and persuasive way, that reflects your best self.
So if you’re looking to understand the best way to prepare for an interview and gain some essential practice with comprehensive, honest and constructive feedback, then Interview Coaching is for you.
“The interview session we had was hugely helpful. I used everything we talked about, both in how I prepared and in the interview itself. Going in to the meeting I felt much better prepared as a result, which increased my confidence, and I know I did a way better interview than I have done in previous ones. I know there is more to come as I develop my approach based on our session. So a big thank you from me, you made a huge difference!”Phil, IT Director
Practice Interview Coaching – £175.00 (90 minutes)
Prior to your appointment, we would discuss your previous experiences and any areas for improvement you’d like to focus on. You would forward me details of your CV/application and the job role/company to assist me prepare for our session.
- 90 minutes of telephone or Skype coaching appointment to talk through your strategy and preparation for an upcoming interview and gain essential practice during a structured mock interview
- Practical advice and insight into how to prepare effectively and overcome any areas of concern
- Tailored to the type of interview you are having (blended, competency or strength based), we focus on the depth of content and structure of your answers.
- Reflect on the feedback and analysis of your practice answers and overall candidate performance
- Try out alternative approaches with an opportunity to practice parts of the interview again
- Feel more confident in how you approach the interview performance
- Generate a clear action plan to better manage your interview preparation and receive a copy of my ‘Be Better Prepared for Interview Success’ e-guide.
- Receive a follow-up email feedback report with suggestions for improvement and a copy of sample interview questions tailored to your job specification and ideal for additional practice.
- Skype coaching sessions can be recorded on audio so that you can listen back and benefit from continual access to the coaching session.
- Alternatively, one-to-one coaching services are available in person in Worcestershire.