If your written application has done its job of showing your potential and created an interview opportunity, then preparation is vital. You need to be confident that you will demonstrate your experience and skill-set in a positive and persuasive way, that reflects your best self.
So if you’re looking to understand the best way to prepare for an interview and gain some essential practice with comprehensive, honest and constructive feedback, then Interview Coaching is for you.
“The interview session we had was hugely helpful. I used everything we talked about, both in how I prepared and in the interview itself. Going in to the meeting I felt much better prepared as a result, which increased my confidence, and I know I did a way better interview than I have done in previous ones. I know there is more to come as I develop my approach based on our session. So a big thank you from me, you made a huge difference!”
Sign UP to Receive My Free E-Book
“10 Assumptions to Avoid at Interview“
Prior to your appointment, we would discuss your previous experiences and any areas for improvement you’d like to focus on. You would forward me details of your CV/application and the job role/company to assist my preparation for our session.
During a 90 minute telephone/online interview coaching appointment you would benefit from:
- A detailed review of your current interview preparation and strategy for any upcoming interview
- Gain essential practice during a structured mock interview, tailored to the type of interview you are having (blended, competency or strength based), and the job role/organisation.
- Receive practical advice and insight into how to prepare effectively and overcome any areas of concern
- Reflection on the feedback and analysis of your practice answers and overall candidate performance
- Trying out alternative approaches with an opportunity to practice parts of the interview again
- Increased confidence in how you approach the interview performance with particular focus on the quality and depth of content and structure of your answers.
- A clear action plan to better manage your interview preparation.
- An emailed copy of the sample interview questions used during the appointment, ideal for additional practice and refresher.
Skype coaching sessions can be recorded on audio, if you wish, so that you can listen back and benefit from continual access to the coaching session. Alternatively, in person interview coaching appointments are available in Worcestershire.
- 90 minutes of telephone/online interview coaching to talk through your strategy and preparation for an upcoming interview
- Gain essential practice during a structured mock interview and detailed feedback and analysis of your answers and overall candidate performance.
- Generate a clear action plan to better manage your interview preparation.
- Receive a follow-up email feedback report with suggestions for improvement and a copy of sample interview questions tailored to your job specification and ideal for additional practice.