Gift cards are a great gift to give friends, family and colleagues at any stage of their life and career, to support them along the road to a fulfilled and happy working life.
Whether you know a recent graduate who needs a jumpstart, a friend who is unhappy with their career and needs a change, or someone who would appreciate a revamp of their CV or interview prep to land an offer, why not gift them a coaching gift voucher.
Coaching sessions can be used to work on any aspect of their career – progression, work/life balance, a change in direction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
Gift cards can be used for part or full payment towards any package or service offered by Sarah Robinson Coaching. The recipient can then choose how they want to spend their gift card.
- Services must be pre-booked. Gift cards can be redeemed by phone or email only. There is no option to redeem gift cards when booking online appointments. Redemption contact details are provided on the voucher.
- Gift cards recipients can book their session by emailing email@example.com and must quote their gift voucher unique number.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and re-sale is prohibited, other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. No change or credit given in the event that the voucher value exceeds the total cost of the coaching.
- Lost, stolen or destroyed gift cards will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or promotional offers.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
Order your E-Gift Card Now