I’ll help you get clearer and more confident about who you are and where you’re going.
Making changes in your life takes time, commitment and motivation from you in order to see progress and improvement. Regular coaching sessions during this period gives you the space to reflect, take action, receive ongoing confidence boosters and encouragement, and keep you accountable and on track.
If you’d prefer to invest in your personal and professional development over a longer time period, you may benefit from booking a number of sessions to create your own bespoke career coaching package, which may include:
- Explore what meaningful, fulfilling work looks like for you
- Get clear about the questions ‘who am I?’ and ‘what do I want?’ with exercises and tools to understand your work and life motivators, values, career drivers, skills, interests, knowledge
- Complete an online Strengths Profile assessment that gives you a unique Profile revealing your realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses
- Complete an online Motivational Map assessment that gives a unique report into what you’re motivated by and understand your wants and needs at work to drive high performance
- Understand how to present your unique combination of strengths, skills and experience in a way that the recruiter will immediately identify with.
- Reflect how work fits in to your life
- Generate ideas, explore options and make decisions
- Become a better story-teller of your own career story
- CV and Application Reviews with expert, tailored feedback to increase your chances of securing an interview
- Understand the best way to prepare for an interview and gain some essential practice with my honest and constructive feedback
- Build a plan to get there and make things happen
- Ongoing email support to help you stay on track in between sessions and celebrate your achievements.
It transformed from a ‘venting’ exercise into a more reflective, thoughtful, and positive experience (within the 1st hour!)
I benefited mostly in recognising my existing strengths, and exploring new ways of using those in different tasks, or using them in group discussions/exercises to compliment other people’s strengths. I was surprised at how little thought I’d given to myself and trying to understand why I think/act the way I do – why I’m happy, why I’m frustrated etc, and how I can tweak my environment or behaviour to improve my frame of mind.
Now, I’ll dedicate more time towards thinking about myself and what I want, and how to achieve it, rather than just accepting the status quo.”
After each session I felt immediately empowered and felt a renewed sense of self. I felt like I clearly understood the direction to head in. I feel that I have a new mental strength. Your coaching has enabled me to trust more in myself and the decisions I make at work and for my team.
I immediately felt relaxed with you from the first session. I have enjoyed the challenge of asking myself some hard questions which you pushed me to ask myself. It has definitely been a voyage of discovery and you have allowed me to laugh, cry and muddle my way through to the answers that were hiding away in the back of my mind.”
Career Coaching Options
Programme support and number of coaching hours can be flexible and adapted for each individual. Examples of packages include:
Clarity and Strategy Session - £145
Up to 90 minutes telephone/online consultation to gain clarity on any career questions you have or just get some expert insight when you need it. Includes a follow-up plan of action. Pay-as-you-go or a one-off coaching option, depending on the support you need.
Career Strengths and Motivational Strategy Coaching - £195.00
90-minute Coaching Strategy Session including:
- A Strengths Profile Online Assessment + 18-page Report + Debrief.
- A Motivational Map Online Assessment + 15-page Report + Debrief.
- Identify strategies and clearly defined actions on how to experience the benefits of taking a strengths-based, motivational approach in your professional life.
Career Transition Coaching Programme - £595
Designed to create momentum and ongoing accountability over an agreed timeframe (typically 3 months). Ideal if you are looking to reinvent your career, understand how to bring your strengths, motivations and values to play in your working life, review your job search strategy, transform your CV/LinkedIn profile, increase your confidence in your personal brand and get ready to impress at interview.
- Initial 90-minute Coaching Strategy session
- Three further 60-minute coaching sessions (or two 90-minute sessions)
- Strengths Profile Online Assessment, Report and Debrief
- Motivational Map Online Assessment, Report and Debrief
- All materials and assessments
- Progress check-ins and accountability with weekly email support to sustain focus and action
- 30-minute post-coaching follow-up call up to a month following the programme.