I’ll help you get clearer and more confident about who you are and where you’re going.
Making changes in your life takes time, commitment and motivation from you in order to see progress and improvement. Regular coaching sessions during this period gives you the space to reflect, take action, receive ongoing confidence boosters and encouragement, and keep you accountable and on track.
If you’d prefer to invest in your personal and professional development over a longer time period, you may benefit from booking a number of sessions to create your own bespoke career coaching package, which may include:
- Explore what meaningful, fulfilling work looks like for you
- Get clear about the questions ‘who am I?’ and ‘what do I want?’ with exercises and tools to understand your work and life motivators, values, career drivers, skills, interests, knowledge
- Complete an online Strengths Profile assessment that gives you a unique Profile revealing your realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses
- Complete an online Motivational Map assessment that gives a unique report into what you’re motivated by and understand your wants and needs at work to drive high performance
- Understand how to present your unique combination of strengths, skills and experience in a way that the recruiter will immediately identify with.
- Reflect how work fits in to your life
- Generate ideas, explore options and make decisions
- Become a better story-teller of your own career story
- CV and Application Reviews with expert, tailored feedback to increase your chances of securing an interview
- Understand the best way to prepare for an interview and gain some essential practice with my honest and constructive feedback
- Build a plan to get there and make things happen
- Ongoing email support to help you stay on track in between sessions and celebrate your achievements.
Career Coaching Options
Programme support and number of coaching hours can be flexible and adapted for each individual. Examples of packages include:
Career Coaching (60 minutes) - £145.00
60-minutes online coaching to discuss any career questions, from exploring options, job search strategy, to revamping your CV. Includes a follow-up written action plan.
Career Coaching (90 minutes) - £195.00
90-minutes online coaching to discuss any career questions, from exploring options, job search strategy, to revamping your CV. Includes a follow-up written action plan.
Career Coaching with Strengths Profiling and Motivational Maps - £249.00
90-minutes Coaching Strategy Session including:
- A Strengths Profile Online Assessment + 18-page Report + Debrief.
- A Motivational Map Online Assessment + 15-page Report + Debrief.
- Identify strategies and clearly defined actions on how to experience the benefits of taking a strengths-based, motivational approach in your professional life.
Career Transition Coaching Programme - £695.00
Designed to create momentum and ongoing accountability over an agreed timeframe (typically 3 months). Ideal if you are looking to reinvent your career, understand how to bring your strengths, motivations and values to play in your working life, review your job search strategy, transform your CV/LinkedIn profile, increase your confidence in your personal brand and get ready to impress at interview.
- Initial 90-minute Coaching Strategy session
- Three further 60-minute coaching sessions (or two 90-minute sessions)
- Strengths Profile Online Assessment, Report and Debrief
- Motivational Map Online Assessment, Report and Debrief
- All materials and assessments
- Progress check-ins and accountability with regular email support to sustain focus and action
- 30-minute post-coaching follow-up call up to a month following the programme.
book your session now
Sign UP to Receive My Free Guide
“How knowing your Strengths Can Help Your Career”
I was feeling stuck career-wise and struggling to identify what I needed to aim for next. I found the Strengths Profiling and Motivational Maps to gain understanding about the choices I’d made so far and help inform what a positive next step might look like. The session also helped me gain self-awareness about the value I have to offer to employers and how I might play to my strengths in future.
Sarah is wonderfully skilled at asking the right questions and as the session progressed the path I needed to take, into starting my own business, became obvious to me and also that some of the frustration I was feeling was due to putting off something I’d always wanted to do deep down. The session was a revelation to me and I’d recommend coaching with Sarah to anyone feeling at a crossroads in their career.
It transformed from a ‘venting’ exercise into a more reflective, thoughtful, and positive experience (within the 1st hour!)
I benefited mostly in recognising my existing strengths, and exploring new ways of using those in different tasks, or using them in group discussions/exercises to compliment other people’s strengths. I was surprised at how little thought I’d given to myself and trying to understand why I think/act the way I do – why I’m happy, why I’m frustrated etc, and how I can tweak my environment or behaviour to improve my frame of mind.
Now, I’ll dedicate more time towards thinking about myself and what I want, and how to achieve it, rather than just accepting the status quo.”
After each session I felt immediately empowered and felt a renewed sense of self. I felt like I clearly understood the direction to head in. I feel that I have a new mental strength. Your coaching has enabled me to trust more in myself and the decisions I make at work and for my team.
I immediately felt relaxed with you from the first session. I have enjoyed the challenge of asking myself some hard questions which you pushed me to ask myself. It has definitely been a voyage of discovery and you have allowed me to laugh, cry and muddle my way through to the answers that were hiding away in the back of my mind.”