How my Career Coaching Works
I’ll help you get clearer and more confident about who you are and where you’re going.
Clarity and Focus Strategy Session – £95.00 (1 hour) or £145.00 (90 minutes)
- Gain clarity on any career questions you have or just get some expert insight when you need it. Includes a follow-up plan of action.
- I offer flexible Skype or telephone consultations, pay-as-you-go or one-off coaching options, depending on the support you need.
Strengths Profile Assessment and Debrief – £125.00 (1 hour) or £175.00 (90 minutes)
- Knowing your strengths helps you make better career choices. Strengths Profile is an online assessment that gives you a unique Profile revealing your realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses. You will receive a detailed report through the Strengths Profile Model, and learn more about what you can do, can’t do, and enjoy doing. You’ll be able to use the language of strengths and develop yourself in all four categories to release your potential.
- As an Accredited Strengths Profile Coach, we would schedule a Skype or telephone debrief to help you understand, reflect and better apply your strengths to whatever goal you wish to focus on.
Making changes in your life takes time, commitment and motivation from you in order to see progress and improvement. Regular coaching sessions during this period gives you the space to reflect, take action, receive ongoing confidence boosters and encouragement, and keep you accountable and on track.
If you’d prefer to invest in your personal and professional development over a longer time period, you may benefit from booking a number of sessions to create your own bespoke career coaching package, which may include:
- Explore what meaningful, fulfilling work looks like for you
- Get clear about the questions ‘who am I?’ and ‘what do I want?’ with exercises and tools to understand your work and life motivators, values, career drivers, skills, interests, knowledge.
- Complete an online Strengths Profile assessment that gives you a unique Profile revealing your realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses. Knowing your strengths helps you make better career choices.
- Understand how to present your unique combination of strengths, skills and experience in a way that the recruiter will immediately identify with.
- Reflect how work fits in to your life
- Generate ideas, explore options and make decisions
- Become a better story-teller of your own career story
- CV and Application Reviews with expert, tailored feedback to increase your chances of securing an interview.
- Understand the best way to prepare for an interview and gain some essential practice with my honest and constructive feedback
- Build a plan to get there and make things happen.
- Ongoing email support to help you stay on track in between sessions and celebrate your achievements.
I offer a free, no-obligation telephone consultation so you can decide how my services can support you and how we could work together. Call me on +44 771 375 9083