My coaching services can help you:
- Be clearer what you want from your career
- Explore ideas and create inspiration about what next for you…
- Boost your confidence in your own abilities and skillset
- Understand yourself better – what you want, value, what you can offer, your strengths
- Move from under-employed to developing your potential
- Find a better balance between life and work
- Rediscover your motivation and drive
- Shine brighter for promotion
- Make a great impression in a new role
- Improve your networks and be noticed by key influencers
- Review your LinkedIn profile
- Better manage career transition or increased responsibility
- Increase your confidence when returning back to work
CV Makeovers, Interview Performance and Job Search Coaching
- Revitalise and transform your CV
- Gain tailored feedback on covering letters and application forms
- Boost your confidence and insight in recruitment processes
- Improve your interview technique with practice and expert feedback
- Identify the best job search strategies
If you’re struggling to create an engaging and successful CV that recruiters will love, I offer comprehensive CV Reviews with expert, tailored feedback to increase your chances of securing an interview.
I provide an expert eye and the experience to provide a detailed review of your CV and make clear recommendations about how to improve its content, layout and impact. I will help you gain a comprehensive insight into your unique combination of strengths, skills and experience, and work with you to understand how to present these in a way that the recruiter will immediately identify with.
How my CV Review Service works:
Writing and marketing your applications is a life-long, essential skill necessary throughout your career, and I want to empower you with the confidence to sell yourself effectively to recruiters.
I believe in offering a tailored, personal CV review service, enabling you to build upon my feedback and recommendations, so you are fully equipped to market yourself effectively in the future. This is NOT a quick-fix CV writing service which does all the work for you using generic templates and ‘buzz word’ mania.
You will have full approval and review throughout the process, and understand why I’m making my recommendations.
If you’re prepared to put in some work, take ownership and pride in your CV and applications, then a CV Review is for you!
My fees reflect the amount of time I spend on reviewing your CV. I don’t charge different levels of fees depending on the seniority of your job role, which many companies do. However, if you feel you’d benefit from a longer conversation about your career and would also like to review your CV, I would encourage you to consider booking a set of coaching appointments to get the most value and input.
Happy to have CV feedback by email only?
- Complete the form and upload your CV. I will email you my comments and recommendations within 2-5 working days, but you will make any changes yourself. A further 2 email reviews are included if you’d like further comments on your amended CV versions.
Prefer your CV feedback by telephone/Skype?
- Complete the form and upload your CV. We will arrange an appointment time to discuss your CV and my recommendations. You will make any changes directly to your CV yourself. A further email review is included if you’d like further comments on your revised CV.
Click here for a free CV guide to get you started.
Specific Job Search Support
Do you know what you are looking for in a job and company, but are struggling with where to find the right opportunities for you?
I work closely with you on how to research for the relevant jobs and companies, how to be more creative in your job-hunting strategy, and help you find ways to widen your networks within your targeted sector.
Book either a one-off coaching session to get you started, or if you’d like to include more tailored support with your CV, job applications and interview preparation then you may wish to consider investing in a block of sessions to gain more progress and momentum.
Interview Performance Coaching
If you really want that job, then preparation is vital! Your written application has done its job of showing your potential and creating an interest in meeting you. You want to be confident that you will put in an outstanding performance that reflects all the work and enthusiasm you’ve put in.
Whether you’re looking to understand the best way to prepare for an interview or if you’d like to gain some essential practice with comprehensive, honest and constructive feedback, then Interview Coaching is for you.