“The thought of retirement terrifies me, I’ve no idea what I’m going to do and don’t know where to start!”
“I want to discover new life purposes and goals for my retirement life.”
“I love what I do and don’t want to stop working completely. I need to figure out how to do this.”
Successful retirement is not a
one-day course or a quick fix.
Are you approaching retirement and feeling overwhelmed by the thought of all the changes that lie ahead?
As a Certified Non-Financial Retirement Transition Coach, I specialize in helping individuals and couples like you navigate the emotional and non-financial aspects of retirement.
Retirement is not just about financial security, it’s also about preparing for a whole new phase of life. You may be worried about losing your sense of purpose or identity, or feeling unsure of how to spend your newfound free time. Perhaps you have concerns about your health or your relationships with loved ones. These are all common concerns that I can help you address.
Through personalized coaching sessions, I can guide you through this major life transition, helping you to identify your priorities, values, and goals for the future. Together, we’ll explore the opportunities that retirement presents, and develop a comprehensive plan to help you navigate this exciting new chapter of your life.
But my services don’t stop there. I also offer a range of self-development and career-related coaching tools to help you enhance any area of your life and work. From strengths profiling and CV reviews to interview preparation and career strategy planning, I can help you achieve your goals and maximize your potential.
Don’t let the fear of the unknown hold you back from embracing this exciting new phase of your life. Take action today and schedule a discovery call with me to discuss your unique needs and concerns. Let’s work together to create a retirement plan that will bring you joy, purpose, and fulfillment for years to come.
As a recent escapee from work, I have found myself struggling to find direction and purpose. I hadn’t realised how much my lifestyle needed to change and how I would need to adapt to my new situation.
Sarah has a gentle, knowledgeable and authoritative approach to helping her clients think through their new goals and plans. I have found the tools Sarah provided and the subsequent discussions to be invaluable. They provide very practical frameworks for expansive thinking.
Working with Sarah gave me a more optimistic and energised outlook on the years ahead.
My Retirement Transition Coaching can support you to:
- Clarify work-life goals, value and priorities
- Reflect on your career story, understand your work-centred identity & how this might change
- Create your retirement ‘wish list’ and understand what kind of lifestyle you’d like to live and why it’s important to you
- Explore options, resources and barriers
- Discover new ways to measure success and gain meaning and satisfaction
- Explore the range of emotional issues which can hold you back
- Address the non-financial issues and anxieties which may be causing you to keep putting off retirement
- Develop strategies to manage these issues and make them work for you
- Create and plan new activities and experiences
- Implement your personal action plan – turn your planning into action and reality
- Review, refine and adapt your plans.
Retirement Transition Coaching
1:1 online coaching and flexible programmes
Retirement with Purpose Toolkit
A self-guided online toolkit to kick start your exploration for pre- and post- retirement