Motivational Maps® are available for individuals, managers, team leaders, HR professionals and coaches. Whichever solution you select, you can be sure it will provide a solid foundation on which to build an action plan for better performance and personal satisfaction at work.
Motivational Maps® is an ISO accredited, self-perception diagnostic tool which gives an insight into the core motivation of a person and “what makes them tick”. It is easy to do, taking less than 15 minutes to complete online, and the report is practical and extremely revealing as most individuals have little idea about what truly motivates them.
Your unique report :
- Identifies what a person is motivated by; what a person wants and needs at work to drive high performance
- Measures to what extent a person’s Motivators are currently being met
- Provides practical, targeted reward strategies which, when applied, can help to drive up motivation levels
- Enables a person to set meaningful targets for their future motivation levels
Motivational Maps® can help you
- Make good career decisions
- Better understand your personal priorities
- See how well your current role is fulfilling your core career drivers
- Determine how your motivation is likely to change
- Develop leadership and coaching skills
- Achieve greater fulfilment and be happier at work
- Learn what you can do to improve results, increase resilience and well-being
- Enable greater employee engagement
of Maps users found it easy to complete.
of Maps users said their Motivational Map® accurately described their personal motivators
found the information in their personalised report useful.
So what motivates people at work?
There are nine work motivators which are grouped into three clusters: Relationship/belonging, Achievement and Growth/Self-development motivators. Everyone has their own mix of the nine motivators, which defines their level of motivation.
The profile grades your answers in relation to each of the nine motivators, on a scale of 0-40. If you have scored 30 or above in any one motivator, it means that motivator is very strong for you, and you’ll notice problems or frustrations if that motivator isn’t met. This is why a person may feel unfulfilled or have lost their mojo in certain parts of their work or life, because their key motivators are just not being addressed!
As your coach, my role is to help you unpick your profile and work through the detail so you can make sense of the Motivational Map and apply its findings.
Individual Motivational Map- £145
For transforming personal energy and performance, this is ideal for individual, career and leadership development.
- Complete an online 15-minute diagnostic and receive a full 15-page report on what motivates you and how motivated you currently are.
- A 60-minute telephone/online coaching debrief call to help you explore your results further and gain greater insights on how you are meeting your motivators.
Use this for:
- Coaching and managing staff
- Performance appraisals and rewarding individuals
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Career Planning
Benefits and Outcomes:
- Enhanced self-awareness, increased motivation and performance
- Improved engagement and productivity
- Better career and recruitment choices and selections
Sample Individual Report – http://www.motivationalmaps.com/Resources/Example_Individual_Report.pdf
Team Motivational Maps - Contact for Pricing
Build on the strengths of everyone working together
Team and Organisational Motivational Maps allows the comparison of individuals, teams and the organisation as a whole. Most teams are assembled on the basis of relevant and complementary skill sets; what motivates the individuals in the team is often not considered at all. Indeed, conflicts between individuals are often ascribed to ‘personality’ clashes. However, these clashes may well be, and often are, motivational in origin.
Team Maps enable leaders to determine whether the energies of the team are harmonised with mission, whether there are internal conflicts that need addressing, and finally how to provide rewards that motivate the team: each report contains at least 11 actionable ideas. In short, they enable the team to perform at a higher level.
The Team Map supports change management programmes by improving communication with a shared language. This creates smoother transitions and staff engagement.
Use this for:
- Change management programs
- Engagement and reward strategies
- Managing teams
Benefits and Outcomes:
- Better team work and greater productivity
- Superior leadership skills
- Better recruitment choices
Sample Team Report – http://www.motivationalmaps.com/Resources/Example_Team_Report.pdf